HOME > FILE TRANSFER
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ZIPPING FILES:
It is recommended that the file or files you submit be compressed into a .zip file for upload. This will keep multiple files together in folders as they were originally saved as well as protect them from being corrupted during the upload.
To compress (or zip) a file or folder
1. Locate the file or folder that you want to compress.
2. Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder.
A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
From Mac OS X
1. Locate the items to zip in the Mac Finder (file system)
2. Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip
3. Select “Compress Items”
4. Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory
Proud to design and manufacture outstanding signs for leading businesses through progressive leadership, industry leading employees and technology.