Sign Service & Install Technician
- Installing & servicing all types of signage
- Quality checks of final Install or Service
- Conduct precise field surveys
- Taking photos of completed installations
- Obtaining Customer signoffs and completing paperwork
- Which includes documenting install/service & travel time
- Completing Job Hazard Assessment forms for every job performed
- Log books for vehicles must be maintained
- Daily & monthly checklists must be filled out and handed in
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicles
- Maintain stock levels in vehicles
- Valid Class 5 Drivers license
- Fall restraint
- Mobile platform certificate
- Bucket truck certificate
- Boom truck certificate
- A background in basic electrical circuitry is essential and a ECTP certificate is preferred
Why Seventy-Seven Signs?
- The best team and custom fabrication this side of the milky way!
- Attendance opportunities at local networking events.
- Oh, and earnings (base + commission) with uncapped earning potential!
We think about your future and what it looks like when you get there with an RRSP matching program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Service & Install
2+ Years Industry Experience
Proud to design and manufacture outstanding signs for leading businesses through progressive leadership, industry leading employees and technology.